Sasserath & Co. is a boutique firm focusing on sophisticated tax and accounting, private equity, M&A, international tax, and private client services. We are seeking a Mergers & Acquisitions/Transaction Tax Accountant for a leadership role in our growing M&A practice at our Ronkonkoma headquarters.
- Analyze and quantify acquisition tax assets, risks, and contingencies to achieve better outcomes across M&A tax
- Analyze industry-specific tax opportunities
- Conduct tax-related due diligence in buy-side and sell-side transactions and liaise with other disciplines working on the diligence process
- Analyze potential hidden costs, commitments, and contingencies to help develop negotiation strategies to accelerate deal value
- Recommend alternative tax approaches and educate clients on the various alternatives
- Keep M&A deals moving efficiently
- Effectively communicate with clients, attorneys, investment bankers, and other client advisors on M&A transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of the M&A process
- Excellent analytical skills
Benefits of working at Sasserath & Co. include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients
- Forward-thinking atmosphere
- Significant growth opportunity
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
Sasserath & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range: $175,000 – $225,000 per year
Please email resume to email@example.com.