Sasserath & Co. is a boutique firm focusing on sophisticated tax and accounting, private equity, M&A, international tax, and private client services. We are seeking a full-time Tax Manager for our tax and accounting practice at our Ronkonkoma headquarters.
The successful candidate is thoughtful, cares about and takes pride in what they do, and gives their best effort. The candidate will have ambitious career goals and believe our firm can help them reach those goals. They want to help others and are not afraid to challenge themselves or others to make them and the organization better. They are tech savvy and are always seeking a challenge.
Sasserath & Co. is in extreme growth mode and we are looking for team members to grow with us and share our vision to serve clients with a business-oriented, holistic approach.
- Review personal, business, partnership, and trust income tax returns and projections
- Assume tax preparation responsibility for more complex business returns
- Provide insight into tax saving measures
- Manage, train, and mentor staff level Tax Associates
- Coordinate client engagements
- Consult with clients on various business matters
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Accounting preferred
- Master’s degree in Taxation a plus
- 6+ years of public accounting experience
- Tech savvy. Experience with Office, UltraTax, CCH, and QuickBooks a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Good analytical skills
Benefits of working at Sasserath & Co. include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients
- Significant growth opportunity
- Forward-thinking atmosphere
- Competitive benefits package including health and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
Sasserath & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.