Sasserath & Co. is a boutique firm focusing on sophisticated tax and accounting, private equity, M&A, international tax, and private client services. We are seeking a full-time, entry-level Tax Associate for our tax and accounting practice at our Ronkonkoma headquarters.
The successful candidate is thoughtful, cares about and takes pride in what they do, and gives their best effort. The candidate will have ambitious career goals and believe our firm can help them reach those goals. They want to help others and are not afraid to challenge themselves or others to make them and the organization better. They are tech savvy and are always seeking a challenge. They are not afraid to ask for help when needed and have the focus and organization skills to complete projects.
Sasserath & Co. is in extreme growth mode and we are looking for team members to grow with us and share our vision to serve clients with a business-oriented, holistic approach.
- Preparation of personal, business and trust income tax returns
- Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation / review of bookkeeping, sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree required (or on track to be completed by May 2023), in Accounting preferred
- Master’s degree in Taxation a plus
- CPA candidate/on track to obtain
- Tech savvy. Experience with Office, UltraTax, CCH, and QuickBooks a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Good analytical skills
Benefits of working at Sasserath & Co. include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients
- Significant growth opportunity
- Forward-thinking atmosphere
- Competitive benefits package including health and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
Sasserath & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range: $50,000-$60,000K
Please email resume to email@example.com.