Sasserath & Co. is a boutique firm focusing on sophisticated tax work for closely held businesses. We are seeking a full-time, entry-level Tax Associate at our Ronkonkoma headquarters.
This position has significant growth potential and will give you a strong foundation in technical tax skills as you grow your career with us!
- Prepare personal, business and trust income tax returns
- Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
- Prepare/review bookkeeping, sales tax and payroll tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree required (or on track to be completed in 2023), in Accounting preferred
- Master’s degree in Taxation a plus
- CPA candidate/on track to obtain
- Tech savvy. Experience with Office, UltraTax, CCH, and QuickBooks a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good analytical skills
Benefits of working at Sasserath & Co. include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients
- Significant growth opportunity
- Forward-thinking atmosphere
- Competitive benefits package including health and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement account with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
Sasserath & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range: $60,000-$75,000 per year
Please email resume to email@example.com.