Sasserath & Co. is a boutique firm focusing on sophisticated tax and accounting, private equity, M&A, international tax, and private client services. We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our tax and accounting practice at our Ronkonkoma headquarters.
The successful candidate is thoughtful, cares about and takes pride in what they do, and gives their best effort. They are tech savvy and are always seeking a challenge.
Sasserath & Co. is in extreme growth mode. We are looking for team members to grow with us and share our vision to serve clients with a business-oriented, holistic approach.
- Keep track of deadlines
- Enter client information into database and tax programs
- Prepare and coordinate engagement letters to clients
- Review, scan, and sort mail
- Keep track of CPE credits
- Assist with A/R and billing
- Additional administrative tasks to support busy CPA firm
- Prior CPA firm experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Tech savvy. Experience with Office and Practice a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
Benefits of working at Sasserath & Co. include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients
- Significant growth opportunity
- Forward-thinking atmosphere
- Competitive benefits package including health and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
Sasserath & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range: $50,000 – $70,000 depending on experience
Please email resume to email@example.com.