Sasserath & Co. is a boutique firm focusing on sophisticated tax and accounting, private equity, M&A, international tax, and private client services. We are seeking a full-time Tax Supervisor for our tax and accounting practice.
The successful candidate is thoughtful, cares about and takes pride in what they do, and gives their best effort. The candidate will have ambitious career goals and believe our firm can help them reach those goals. They want to help others and are not afraid to challenge themselves or others to make themselves and the organization better. They are tech-savvy and are always seeking a challenge.
Headquartered in Ronkonkoma, NY, Sasserath & Co. is in extreme growth mode. We are looking for team members to grow with us and share our vision to serve clients with a business-oriented, holistic approach.
- Prepare and review personal, business, partnership, and trust income tax returns and projections
- Provide insight into tax-saving measures
- Manage, train, and mentor staff-level Tax Associates
- Work closely with partners and senior staff
- Help coordinate client engagements
- Consult with clients on various business matters
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Accounting preferred
- Master’s degree in Taxation a plus
- 4+ years of public accounting experience
- Tech-savvy. Experience with Office, UltraTax, CCH, and QuickBooks a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Good analytical skills
Benefits of working at Sasserath & Co. include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients
- Significant growth opportunity
- Forward-thinking atmosphere
- Competitive benefits package including health and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.